Sunday, July 9, 2017

My Favorite African Models

I like to get motivation from models. Often times I look at their pictures to help me continue my journey to achieve my beauty and fitness goals. Looking at what could potentially be my end result really helps me eat healthier and workout. Of the many models that I aspire to, three happen to be African born. Here is my list of top African models!

1. Fatima Said

Whew! I have loved this lady ever since I first saw her on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 10. I always thought she was one of the prettiest girls on the show of any cycle. She is Somali-American and currently with IMG Models. She is 30 years old now and still extremely gorgeous. Actually she doesn't seem to have changed much since she was on the TV show. Simply FLAWLESS! Keep rocking girl.

2. Leila Lopes
Hello Miss Universe! Yes, that's right. Leila was crowned Miss Universe back in 2011. This Angolan hottie is an actress and model. She seems to be enjoying life with her husband, Osi Umenyiora (he's an NFL football player). This beauty will continue to be one of my favorites.

3. Lupita Nyong'o

Lupita. Lupita. Lupita. (sigh) Not only is this lady a classic beauty, but she can dance well and is super smart. She is bi-lingual in Spanish and English and also graduated from the Yale School of Drama. Overall she seems to be a very sweet human being. She is awesome and would be a great person to hang out with. I definitely plan to be as cool as her one day.

Though there are many beautiful models out there, these are three of my favorite African models.

Have a beautiful week!
Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment