Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Makeup Tutorials for Dark Brown Skin

With the thousands, OK maybe millions, of videos out there on makeup, it can be difficult to get through the shuffle to find a really nice makeup tutorial for brown skin. I have a list of my top 7 favorite makeup YouTubers.  I am not saying that these are the only ladies you should look at, or that they are the best on YouTube, however these personally are the ones I like to reference for certain looks. The list should give a great place to start for someone new to YouTube or even makeup. 

1. Ellarie - This lady not only has AMAZINGLY youthful, beautiful skin, but she provides great tutorials for brown skinned ladies. I would say her niche is more Viva La Glam, however she has a number of everyday looks as well. If you are looking for looks that are on trend that will look great on your sun-kissed skin, look no further! 




2. DestinyLashaeMakeup - Acne scars? Blemishes? This lady has tutorials that are especially catered to those that may have areas they would like to conceal. She also has a boatload of product reviews on her channel.  


3. Uche Natori - This Londoner has some great, easy to follow looks. She even provides a few looks that include easy to find drugstore products. 




4. Lananaxxx - Don't let the YouTube name scare you away. :) This young lady, Shawna, shows some tutorials that are pretty quick and easy to replicate. I do want to note that she does not solely focus on makeup. I really like her because she provides reasonably priced lipstick colors that look great on darker skin tones. And I don't know about you, but I like to buy drugstore makeup! There are countless tutorials where I feel like I would need to take a trip to Sephora, Ulta and MAC just to get the basics to begin following a tutorial. I feel I can achieve the looks that she shows without breaking the bank.






5. Nikki Perkins - Beautiful dark-skinned model. Need I say more? Nikki has a number of makeup tutorials for her lovely rich, dark chocolate skin tone. After watching her videos, I feel like I can create very professional looks. Concealing and highlighting comes off as a breeze! Plus, she has a very nice, soothing voice and positive energy. 



6.  Tiarra Monet - Tiarra has some nice makeup looks. From 10 minute quick routines to in-depth tutorials and product reviews. She has a great personality on screen and is a pleasure to watch as well. 



7. Karelle Muco - Karelle looks to be about just one year into YouTube makeup tutorials. However, from what I have seen so far, she provides some excellent, updated looks for rich complexions. I am going to be looking out for new videos from Karelle and so should you! 



Bye Lovelies! 
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment