Saturday, May 7, 2016

25 Statements for Adults


I was recently thinking about a trip I had taken to Minneapolis, Minnesota. While visiting, I stopped by the Mall of America and it really brought back great childhood memories. I started thinking about life as a kid and remembered how simple things were. From that I began thinking about adult life and some of the silly things I get upset about as an adult. Below are just a few statements that I sometimes think about.  




1. I think a big part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. (This is especially true when you are arguing with the opposite gender or your parent)

3. I totally want to take back all of those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How in the world are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. I have yet to use geography since high school. 

7. The moment you realize your GPS/Google maps is directing you to take a longer route or the wrong route. 

8. Petting puppies = instant mood improvement.

9. Life = tiredness. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. When you wake up in the morning, you normally know whether you will have a productive day or not. 

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blu Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. That moment when you realize you have only 5% phone battery and you go into panic mode. 

14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I remember not to answer when they call.

15. You cannot like everyone, it's actually healthy not to. 

16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet that on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with alcohol than Kay.

17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

18. Most days I eat because I am either stressed or bored. 

19. There are many times when someone is speaking to me and I am nodding my head and saying "oh" or " oh, really" in response and I am actively not listening. 

20. There should be a speed minimum. 

21. Jeans never get dirty. You can wear them forever.

22. Not accelerating quickly while on the acceleration ramp should be a crime. 


25. Friday should not be a part of the work week. 

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment