Tuesday, April 14, 2015

In College But Not Sure What to Study? Fear Not!

A recent article posted by BestDegreePrograms.org provides some really good options for students that are unsure of exactly which career field to pursue after graduating college. The author provides many general, yet valuable degree program options including Business Administration, Health Science and Computer Science. All degrees mentioned could be used in a number of settings and seen as a good asset to many employers. The article also gives suggestions on the type of person that may be interested in each degree program! It's like having a career or academic adviser in a blog post. I really wish I had read this article while I was in school, not that feel I made a bad career choice, though this would have shown more options than what I knew of at the time. 

Check out the link below, you won't be disappointed. 



Photo Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/aigle_dore/

No comments:

Post a Comment